Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Being Epic with the Roomies

For my final performance art video I went with my friends to AirHeads, an indoor trampoline park in Tampa.  We wanted to do some extreme stunts off the roof of our house into the pool, but we thought it would be smarter not to put that on the Internet.  Because I was already researching AirHeads for my capstone Management 431 class, it seemed like a practical yet safe way to kill two birds with one stone.  My roommates Owen, Sean, and I took a ride out to the facility and did some cool jumps and played some intense dodgeball and used Owen's GoPro to film the footage.  We got kicked out in about less than an hour because apparently flipping is against the rules, but beforehand we managed to get some cool shots of our tricks and jumps.

Here's the link to my video on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9y2tCELQTA

1 comment: