Monday, February 16, 2015

First Thoughts About Art and Technology

When I was selecting my classes for my final semester at UT I realized I have yet to fulfill my art requirement in order to graduate and finish my baccalaureate degree.  As a business major, I am not exactly the artistic type and anything to do with drawing has never gone well for me.  However, it is a requirement to graduate and therefore I was going to do my best to select a class I thought I could do well in.

Most people told me to take Form and Idea, however Art and Technology seemed to catch my eye and seemed much more interesting and compatible to my personality.  I like the idea of new age art and its application to the modern world utilizing new technology.

I believe I'll find more interesting and relevant topics in this class than I expected.  I'm looking forward to expanding my horizons and learning something new each class.

No comments:

Post a Comment